How-To-Do-It #8 Book Journal. This retired book has been reconstructed into a book journal. Be the only person in the world to own this book journal, as each of our products are entirely unique.
What, no lines? What will happen to my letters if they have nothing to stand on? With no lines there are no boundaries, allowing my imagination to run free. This charming product may be used for just about anything: journaling, drawing, travel logging, and everything in between. Book Journals for Your Life Journey!
How-To-Do-It #8 Book Journal
- 80 pages of smooth, unlined, white paper
- 70 lbs. Solar White 97 Brightness
- Including some original pages
- Binding: sturdy black spiral
- Year Printed:1961
- Size: 6.75″ W x 9.5″ H
- Handling & Shipping: $ 4.00 per order